Basic Needs Ministry Serving Single Moms & Families in Need
Check out our Newsletter on our new Newsletter Archive!
Our mission is to glorify God by reaching hurting people and helping them rebuild & restore their lives in a positive way by giving them a "helping hand" in an effort to move forward with their lives by providing basic life necessities (food, clothing, furniture, household items, hygiene products), while at the same time showing them the Love of Jesus and helping them to understand they are valuable, loved and not alone or forgotten.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide basic life necessities (furniture, household items, linens, bedding, food, clothing, hygiene) to single moms & families struggling to meet these needs
- Picking up donated furniture & other items
- Delivering & setting up furniture & household items in the homes of single moms & families in need
- Monthly feeding outreaches to the homeless in New Orleans and surrounding areas
- Provide clothing, shoes, blankets, hygiene products and other basic needs to homeless
WHO WE SERVE
- Single moms
- Disabled and/or elderly
- Any others who are in need of basic life necessities (food, clothing, furniture, household items) throughout Southeast Louisiana who have no one else to help them
WHERE WE SERVE
Tangipahoa Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Livingston Parish, New Orleans & surrounding areas, East Baton Rouge Parish and most of Southeast Louisiana.
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT.