WHAT IS PARTNERSHIP?
Partnership means a regular financial support commitment that enables the ministry to meet the basic and spiritual needs of the hurting, lost, broken and other people in need. We cannot do this alone. It takes everyone with a compassionate heart to help the "least of these". This is why we are asking you to partner with us in this ministry. Together, we can make a difference in this hurting world one person at a time reaching out to those hurting and giving them a "lift up" to make a positive move in their lives.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP?
When you become a partner with Our Good Shepherd Ministries, not only will you receive the blessing of helping others in desperate need that cannot help themselves, you will receive:
- an Our Good Shepherd Ministries "one-of-a-kind" t-shirt
- daily prayer for you and your family
WHAT DOES MY PARTNERSHIP DO?
By becoming a partner, you are being obedient to God's Word and doing your part to fulfill the Mission Statement of this ministry. Your partnership:
- provides basic life necessities (furniture, food, household items, hygiene, clothes, etc.) to single moms, veterans, elderly, families and others who are in need of these items and has no one else to help them;
- feeds the homeless through feeding outreaches in New Orleans and surrounding areas;
- gives people an opportunity to have prayer and the ability to hear the Gospel
- provides an opportunity for addicts to get off the streets and into treatment centers
- provides any other assistance this ministry is able to do for the "least of these"